Thursday, August 09, 2007

Tag… I’m it!

I’ve been Blog-tagged by Jamie. I’m definitely less interesting that some other Bloggers… so here goes nothing!

Jobs I’ve Held
Grill guy at Burger King (3 months… gross)
Veterinary Technician
CNA
Medic – Army National Guard
EMT
Paramedic
Engineering Tech
Network Administrator
Test Engineer
I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up!

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over
None – Don’t watch many movies.

My Guilty Pleasures
Cookies
Ice Cream

"Triathlon"

Places I Have Lived (in order)
Massachusetts (my whole life)


Shows I Enjoy
House
CSI (Las Vegas)
Survivor
Amazing Race
Anything on the Discovery Channel

Places I Have Been on Vacation
New Hampshire
Maine
Florida
Mexico
Jamaica
Cayman Island

Favorite Foods
Grilled chicken with pasta (no sauce)
Sea Food
Steak
Pizza & Beer (yes... it's a food!)

Websites I Visit Daily
My list of Tri-Bloggers
TriScoop

Body Parts I Have Injured
I’ve broken the following:
Left wrist (pole-vaulting)
Right Hand (can’t remember)
Nose (caught baseball with my face)
A couple Toes

Pulled, Sprained and Strained:
Ankle (dirt bike riding)
Knee (dirt bike riding)
Lower Back (diving)
Oh yah… Drove a nail through my right foot jumping off the shed!

Awards You’ve Won
Academic achievement (Actual trophy given in middle school)
You’re usual youth athletic trophies for soccer and baseball
Army Achievement Medal
Commanders Award (Just doing my job)

Nicknames You’ve Been Called
Jack
Johnny
JC

Pick 5 Other Bloggers

Still working on this one

2 comments:

Steve Stenzel said...

Sweet - pizza and beer!!....

Robin said...

darn right it's a food!!!!!