Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Week 6 and 7

Week 6 of my half marathon training is complete. Week 7 has just stated and my knee is doing better thanks to my new Asics GT-2110. It started to give me a little trouble during my 10K on Sunday, but the pain never got bad enough to stop. I was thinking that the cold weather had a little to do with it, I could never get my legs to warm up with a 11 degree wind chill.

Week 7
Mon - Stretch & Strengthen - Done!
Tues - 4.5 mile - Skipped, worked last night!
Wed - 8x400 5K pace
Thur - 3 mile run + strength
Fri - Rest or easy run
Sat - 4 mile

Sun - 9 mile

Week 6
Mon - Stretch & Strengthen - Done
Tues - 4 mile - Done
Wed - 40 Min tempo - Done
Thur - 3 mile run + strength - Done
Fri - Rest or easy run
Sat - Rest
Sun - 10 K - Done! Ran the two mile loop around the park... cold!

No comments: