Tuesday, May 02, 2006

You have to start somewhere.

So, I decided to be a Triathlete........Now what?

It's not like I just came up with this idea yesterday!(see May 1st entry) I've been thinking about this for some time now. I have always been fascinated by multisport athletes and their ability to push to the edge of human endurance. I know that I will never achieve the level of "Professional Triathlete" at my age, but it will be fun trying. I've watched many IRONMAN competitions and marvel at the look of accomplishment and pride on the athletes face from the first athlete to cross the line to the last. I want to experience that....... Even if only once!

I guess the first thing I should do is find some information on training and nutrition. I'm banking on the fact that the internet, with its vast amount of information will be able to help. Wish me luck!

No comments: