Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away!

Its been raining for about 5 days now and the outlook for the rest of the week is about the same. I can't wait to get off the treadmill and run outside. I know its only rain and normally I wouldn’t mind, but I can see the headlines now. "Runner hit by car. Poor visibility to blame for accident".

I've been running on the treadmill during my lunch hour. By the time I drive to the "Y" get dressed into my running gear, stretch, run, cool down, shower, dress and drive back to work I only get about 4 miles in. As soon as the weather clears up I would like to start running in the morning before work. I'm not much of a morning person, my wife will attest to that, so this will be a challenge. The fact that I'm usually up very late may have something to do with it. I need more sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think running in the morning may be the way to start your day! It will clear your mind and make you feel like you are getting off to a great start. I also run in the morning and I ride my trek 800.